Monday, July 30, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy...

That is my life right now! LOL We had a little mini-vacation from Thursday-Sunday as we had a wedding to attend in Idaho over the weekend (DH's side of the family). And to make the trip even more fun, we visited Silverwood Park while we were in the area too. The kids of course had a blast and we did as well. Most of Friday was actually spent at the water park they have (Boulder Beach) and not on any of the rides. Too bad vacations are never long enough.

Now it's back to reality and a mountain of laundry. I did finish my swimsuit before we left and plan to review that and a dress I made last week too on PR this week. I'll post here when they are up.

I guess that is all the news that is the news here, just trying to get back in the swing of things after being gone since Thursday.

No comments: