Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Kai Scissors Rock!

Okay just a quickie post to declare to the world I LOVE my new Kai scissors! They cut so beautifully - I can't even describe it, so smooth and perfect! So my best advice is, next time you need new scissors, just pop on over to Kai Scissors and treat yourself ~ after all you deserve it.

*Disclaimer* I have no affiliation with Kai Scissors, just a happy customer! :-)

P.S. I hope I get the Kai pinking sheers for my birthday next week, I dropped a hint so keeping my fingers crossed (or at least some birthday $$ to buy myself a pair). :-)

4 comments:

cidell said...

Happy Birthday (today)!! I was thinking of getting some small Kai's for the handsewing class, but just never got around to ordering a pair. See you on Friday!

Donna Hodgson said...

Stopping by to wish you a VERY happy birthday and have fun on your PR weekend. I'll be at a quilting retreat...emphasis on retreat! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Melissa !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.