Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally LA Pictures

**Note - I don't know what is up with the formatting of blogger today - if this looks wonky to you, sorry! I tried to fix it, but for some reason I can't get the formatting to look the same - grr!

My apologies for taking all week to post my pictures. I honestly didn't take many (this is pretty much it except for a few duplicate ones that Leslie took that I already posted). I have seriously been sick tho this week. On Wednesday, I finally decided to go to the nurse treatment room at my doctor's office because my throat wasn't getting any better. Sure enough I was truly sick and was diagnosed with strep throat! Thankfully after almost 48 hours of antibiotics, I'm feeling much better. I sincerely hope no one I was around this weekend has gotten sick - if so I'm so very sorry. :-( So glad I listened to myself and went in, I would hate to be feeling awful still.

Me at Fabrics & Fabrics

Leslie at Fabrics and Fabrics

Jennifer, Jeanette, & Leslie at Alan's Fabrics (look at all those tropical prints!)

Cindy having a snack at F&S Fabrics

Fabrics & Fabrics

Fabric Covered Button maker at Kashcool



Shopping at some trim store, I forget the name

My loot (from left to right) ~ knit from Michael Levine's $3/yd, stretch woven from Mike's Fabrics $2/yd, red/white dot shirting from Fabrics & Fabrics $3/yd, mystery sweater-type knit from Kashcool $.50/yd

I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I always get so caught up in the moment that I forget to take pictures. Oh well, next time I'll try to take more - thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

Christina said...

You got some great fabrics!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, hope you're at 100% again soon.

Nancy Winningham said...

great pictures of the weekend. It was the best, wasn't it?