Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life's Recipe


While cleaning out my recipe box today, I found this "recipe". It's definitely words to live by so I thought I'd share it. I think it came from Quick Cooking magazine several years ago.

Life's Recipe

1 cup of good thoughts
1 cup of kind deeds
1 cup of consideration for others
2 cups of sacrifice for others
3 cups of forgiveness
3 cup of well-beaten faults

Mix above ingredients thoroughly. Add tears of joy, sorrow, and sympathy for others. Flavor with little bits of love. Fold in 4 cups of prayer and faith. Pour into daily life and bake well with the heart of human kindness. Serve with a smile.

2 comments:

Rhoto said...

Melissa, I think I'll have some of THAT recipe--every day!!
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal

Anonymous said...

I need to try that recipe again. I must have left something out when I tried it last. I think I'll have a helping of yours as I know it is perfection. mssewcrazy