Friday, December 21, 2007

Burda WOF does it again...

With another fabulous pattern (#101 from the 9/2007 issue). I'd seen this top reviewed on Pattern Review several times and then LoriV made her version recently and I just knew I needed one too. It was pretty quick going, tho WOF does often have weird directions (they would be doing themselves a favor by hiring a better translator). I muddled through and viola, I have a new top to wear to Christmas dinner at my parent's house tomorrow. I actually think it looks cuter in person, but the picture is a fairly good representation of it. I tried belting it up too with a cute belt I have worn over the top and I like that look too. It's just a nice twist on the usual t-shirt ~ a little more dressy, tho the unfitted look will take some getting used to for me. For all the details, check out my review. :-)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Very cute top, Melissa. A wonderful color on you.

Christina said...

Maybe with all these new people subscribing to BWOF there is money in the budget for better translation...!

Fantastic top!