Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Andy!!!

The kids' birthdays are always a bittersweet day for me. I'm happy the they are getting older and smarter, but I'm sad that they are growing up so fast. I feel like with the blink of my eyes, they will be grown and gone. And now my "baby" isn't really a baby anymore. :-(

Here is a photo of me 3 years ago just about ready to pop (well actually 5 days before Andy was born)!

And here is mommy & Andy (he is 2 days old).


And this was Andy yesterday getting ready to blow out the candle on his cake. We had a nice family party and he got the things he loves most...TOYS! Now if we could just get potty training figured out! LOL


Happy Birthday Andy, mommy loves you so very much!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Andy :))))
Melissa, you are a great Mom, or Mum as we say here in Australia.
I am always amazed at how much sewing you manage to achieve with four children. Our babies grow up so fast, it seems like yesterday that mine (now 31 and 29)were Andy's age. Yikes! I hope you all had a wonderful day :)