Sunday, January 25, 2009

Widening Blog Columns

It appears that I've inspired a few of you to give your own blog a face lift, so I wanted to share one more thing that I thought might be helpful. You might not have encountered this, but I have been annoyed on countless occasions of my main column being too narrow. I have typically noticed this with pictures were getting cut off on the sides. I could never figure out how to make it wider, however I knew it must have been fairly simple because I've seen others blogger blogs have wider columns. Well I finally found a helpful post after doing a little Google search. So if you'd like wider columns, visit this helpful blog post by John Deere Mom.

Now I'm off to have myself a little snack and go visit my friend who just had her seventh baby this morning! I can hardly wait to meet Miss Lucie Lynn and hope it doesn't make my uterus ache too bad for another one. I embroidered a few special things for her.

One more thing while I'm on the subject of babies. In one of the blogs I follow, I read this past week about a family who just had a baby that could use your prayers. Click on the link below to learn about this sweet baby. She's improving, but every prayer helps.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

I hate the narrow columns! I will have to check out that blog post. Thanks for the tip!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Thanks for pointing the way to this! Those short columns were driving me crazy too...and making my posts look like they were endless! So I've now changed them...and if I could change the html...anyone can. ROTFLOL! Thanks again for pointing the way to the blog post.