Sunday, April 06, 2008

*E* is for Excellent!


It always warms my heart to think anyone is interested enough in my sewing and such to read my blog. Thanks to Tamara of Knit Sew Much for nominating me for the "E" for Excellent blog award!

I'd also like to thank all my readers for the nice comments you leave on my blog - you're all so sweet! I feel like I might have mislead some of you with my last posting tho. I didn't created all those garments in a matter of a few days. It was a several week span and I was just getting around to posting my reviews. I did have a mini sewing marathon last week tho sewing for my daughter during spring break. I made her three pairs of pj's (pants & shirts for each set), three shirts (two more cut out and ready to sew), four pairs of capris (one more pair cut and ready to sew), and two baby gifts. It felt good to get all that sewing done and it was all from stash!!!

Lastly, I'd like to answer a question GuruJ left. He asked if I ever teach classes in Seattle or surrounded area or offer private lessons. First off, I'm flattered you think my sewing is professional enough for me to actually teach others to sew - wow! I actually live closer to Portland, OR so I don't come up to Seattle very often. I haven't really thought about teaching anyone how to sew, possibly that is something I'll think about doing in my local area when my children get a little older and are all in school. For now, it's just me sewing for myself and my family.

Have a great Sunday & happy sewing everyone! :-)

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Congratulations!

Birgitte said...

Congrats, I'm so happy for you. Promise I'll take that picture during the week since DD is on spring break.
HTH,
Birgitte